Wednesday, June 11, 2008

New here

Hello, I'm new here. I am 35 years old and happily married with 2 children. I have been into model building since my dad used to build models for me when I was little. I've been a sci-fi ever since my parents took me to see Star Wars at 5 yrs old.

I've seen a few folks at Starship Modeler use this to share their projects so I thought I'd try it out too. Don't have much to post at the moment, just had a new baby and the house is still in transition from the new addition to the family. Hope to have stuff soon. My stepson is also into model building, so some of his projects will make it here too.

Well, that's all for now.

2 comments:

Andrew Glazebrook said...

Welcome to the world of blogging ! :)

Goose said...

Hello!

Great to see a new Model guy here!

Hope to see some of your buildings soon!

Greets from Austria

Andy

www.hobbyworld.at